Sunday, August 21, 2011

A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you

There was a person who inspires all.
The person will not get tired like the spider, which is meant for hard work.
The person will spread happiness, like light in a dark.
One who gives the happiness are close to God.
Can i compare the person to that level?
It cannot be, but still...
How a person can be humble and courteous unintentionally?
It is possible for this person...
I learned a thirst for living,
I learned a thirst for reading,
The quality I perceived,
Elevates me.
The person is a good friend of mine,
Later transited to the state of one who protects and one who often fights.
The person will have the rights of Father,
Who is a BROTHER
A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
I would like to thank you for being all the above mentioned.
This could be the right day.
I DEDICATED THIS TO THE PERSON ON 13 AUGUST 2011 

1 comment: